Controller – Who is responsible for data processing?
Identity: Isidro Lledó Rodríguez
Registered address: Gran Vía del Marqués del Túria nº 42, 9º-4ª 46005 Valencia
Spanish ID: 25935051K
Telephone number: 96 352 83 92
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Isidro Lledó Rodríguez
Domain name: https://www.lledogarciaarandaabogados.com/
Purposes – For what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that we will process the data you provide us with in order to:
- Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by Isidro Lledó Rodríguez, by any means (telephone, post or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- To send commercial and/or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- To comply with legally established obligations, as well as to verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to agencies and authorities, provided that they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Categories of data – What data do we process?
Derived from the purposes mentioned above, at Isidro Lledó Rodríguez’s we manage the following categories of data:
- Identifying data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data of third parties, he/she declares that he/she has their consent and undertakes to provide them with the information contained in this clause, exempting Isidro Lledó Rodríguez from any liability in this regard.
- However, Isidro Lledó Rodríguez may carry out checks to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
Legitimation – What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of data for the purpose of sending periodic newsletters (newslettering) on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the data subject, expressly requested to carry out such processing, in accordance with the regulations in force.
Furthermore, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends his data, which he may withdraw at any time, although this may affect the possible smooth communication and obstruction of processes he wishes to carry out.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Isidro Lledó Rodríguez.
Data Retention Period – How long will we keep your data?
Isidro Lledó Rodríguez will only keep the personal data of users for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as you do not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods.
Recipients – To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those suppliers who provide services to Isidro Lledó Rodríguez, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of the contracted services.
Isidro Lledó Rodríguez has signed the corresponding data processing agreements with each of the suppliers that provide services to Isidro Lledó Rodríguez in order to guarantee that these suppliers will process your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial institutions, for the payment of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when so established by current legislation.
Information Security – What security measures do we implement in order to protect your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the Isidro Lledó Rodríguez servers.
- Encryption of the information on Isidro Lledó Rodríguez’s own servers.
- Other measures to prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which Isidro Lledó Rodríguez has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularised in accordance with Isidro Lledó Rodríguez’s commitment to the protection, integrity and security of users’ personal data.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Isidro Lledó Rodríguez is processing personal data concerning you.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Isidro Lledó Rodríguez will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Likewise, you may exercise your right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consent provided at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact email@example.com.
Lastly, we inform you that you may address any claim arising from the processing of your personal data to the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies.
If you wish, you can also consult our Cookies Policy.